21 Bamford Road
Tel: 01706 620 158
Mob: 07918 703 667
Fax: 01706 620 158
Information for landlords
Let your property with Choice Lettings
We only place tenants whose personal circumstances best meet the landlord’s requirements. Through careful tenant vetting using Homelet – the definitive reference processing system, you can rest assured that all the appropriate checks are undertaken prior to accepting a tenant.
Choice Lettings schedule of agreed fees/charges
- Initial Property Management Fee - arrangement fee of £200
No let, no fee (Marketing and advertising)
- Subsequent Letting fee - £100 + commission out of the first months’ rent
- Letting Only Service - fee equivalent to three weeks rent (minimum fee £325)
- Gas Safety Certificate - £60.00 inclusive of checking all gas appliances and central heating boiler (please note this is an annual inspection required by law. If a new tenant moves into the property before the inspection renewal date, a new gas safety check will have to occur for safety reasons)
- ERL Energy Performance Checks - £60.00 inclusive single check has 6 - 10 years
- Full Monthly Management Fee - 10% per month of the rent for the period of the agreed tenancy
- A full range of local tradesmen available to cover all emergencies
- Repairs and maintanence provided
Choice Lettings also offers an optional insurance policy, which may include:
- Contents cover
- Buildings insurance
- Rent guarantee and legal expenses
Directors at Choice Lettings have 25 years combined experience and knowledge letting property in the Rochdale area. We currently manage properties in Rochdale, Milnrow, Rossendale, Bury, Heywood, Middleton, Haslingden, Norden and Castleton.
The benefits of placing your property with Choice Lettings are comprehensive. You’ll benefit from advertising in the local press. You’ll enjoy a personal service. You’ll get a free, no-obligation evaluation, and the peace of mind that comes with thorough vetting of all potential tenants using credit agencies and referencing. And, you’ll get a personal hand over at the property. What’s more, we’ll carry out a physical inventory at commencement of hire and again within three months. If there are any problems, you’ll enjoy a fast response to all repairs. We’ll even carry out a pre-exit visit to assess damage and agree a repair schedule before the tenant exits the property.
If you are considering buying a property in Rochdale, Heywood or the North Manchester area, contact Choice Lettings.