01706 620158

63 Market St, Heywood OL10 1JA

103 Agincourt Street, Heywood

103 Agincourt Street, Heywood

ENTRANCE VESTIBULE

Currently being utilised as a utility room, the entrance porch provides access to the hallway.

HALLWAY

Providing access to all rooms and store cupboard. Loft hatch with ladders providing access to a fully boarded loft.

KITCHEN

Modern, fully fitted kitchen, with dark grey gloss base units and white gloss wall units, integrated oven and hob with extractor over, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap. The kitchen is decorated to a high standard.

LIVING ROOM

Fitted with grey carpet, neutral décor and a papered feature wall, modern grey radiator, UPVC double glazed window and a feature fireplace.

MASTER BEDROOM

With grey fitted carpets, wallpapered décor, grey modern radiator and UPVC double glazed window.

DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 2

The second bedroom is currently being utilised as a dining room, with grey carpet, tastefully decorated, with modern grey radiator and double doors leading out to the rear garden.

SHOWER ROOM

Fully tiled shower room, with corner shower, shelving units, sink inset in to a vanity unit, WC, vinyl flooring and UPVC double glazed window.

FRONT GARDEN

Small, low maintenance front lawned garden.

REAR GARDEN

Access via a wooden gate, the rear garden is flagged and fenced. There are double doors leading to the dining room.

SHARED OWNERSHIP

The property is offer on a shared ownership scheme. You will own 70%, with the remaining 30% being owned by Guinness Trust.

There will be a rent of c£92 per month. Within the rent, the building will be insured, the windows will be cleaned, the gardens and communal gardens will also be maintained.

You will still be able to decorate as you please and re-sell when needed.

The house is strictly for the over 55's.

If you are interested in the property, you will be required to fill in an application form with Guinness.

  Book a Viewing or Call 01706 620158

Location (click to view)

Location Map - click to Enlarge