Information for Landlords
Let your property with Choice Lettings
We only place tenants whose personal circumstances best meet the landlord’s requirements. Through careful tenant vetting, you can rest assured that all the appropriate checks are undertaken prior to accepting a tenant.
Choice Lettings schedule of agreed fees/charges
- Initial Property Management Fee - arrangement fee of £200
No let, no fee (Marketing and advertising)
- Subsequent Letting Fee - £100 + commission out of the first months’ rent
- Letting Only Service - 75% of the first months rent subject to a minimum fee of £350.
- Gas Safety Certificate - £65 inclusive of checking all gas appliances and central heating boiler (please note this is an annual inspection required by law. If a new tenant moves into the property before the inspection renewal date, a new gas safety check will have to occur for safety reasons).
- ERL Energy Performance Checks - £65 inclusive single check has 6 - 10 years.
- Full Monthly Management Fee - 10% per month of the rent for the period of the agreed tenancy
- Rent Guarantee Insurance - £180 for a twelve month policy or £110 for a 6 month policy. This policy covers you against any potential rent arrears and associated legal costs. Contact the office for further details. Terms apply.
- Full detailed inspection carried out prior to the property being let - £50
- Included in our management fee are 2 comprehensive property inspections. To view a copy of the Inspection report we complete please click here.
- A full range of local tradesmen available to cover all emergencies
- Choice Lettings has a highly rated maintenance service, all managed in-house by Adele Rennoldson. Both tenants and landlords can contact the lettings agent direct to ensure that properties are kept to the highest standards with minimum disruption for all parties.
- If you decide to terminate our management whilst a tenant we introduced remains in occupation then a withdrawal fee equal to one months rent becomes payable.
Choice Lettings also offers an optional insurance policy, which may include:
- Contents cover
- Buildings insurance
- Rent guarantee and legal expenses
The Directors at Choice Lettings have 25 years combined experience and knowledge letting property in the Rochdale area. We currently manage properties in Rochdale, Milnrow, Rossendale, Bury, Heywood, Middleton, Haslingden, Norden and Castleton.
The benefits of placing your property with Choice Lettings are comprehensive. You’ll enjoy a personal service. You’ll get a free, no-obligation evaluation, and the peace of mind that comes with thorough vetting of all potential tenants using credit agencies and referencing. What’s more, we’ll carry out a physical inventory at commencement of hire and again within three months. If there are any problems, you’ll enjoy a fast response to all repairs. We’ll even carry out a pre-exit visit to assess damage and agree a repair schedule before the tenant exits the property.
If you are considering buying a property in Rochdale, Heywood or the North Manchester area, contact us now.